Students: Claim Your Scholarship
Were you one of the lucky winners of a scholarship at an ECMC College Nights event?
To claim your scholarship, you must:
- Claim your award within four years of the scholarship award date
- Be enrolled in a postsecondary institution approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in the Title IV programs (https://studentaid.gov/fafsa-app/FSCsearch)
- Provide ECMC with evidence of enrollment for the term in which you would like the scholarship funds to be applied. The document must include your first and last name, college name and term preprinted on it; examples include:
- Copy of your class schedule
- Copy of your tuition bill
- Enrollment verification form from your college
- Go to www.surveymonkey.com/r/Claim_College_Nights_Award to request a scholarship disbursement.
If online is not an option, mail request and supporting documentation to:
Attn: ECMC College Nights Team
111 Washington Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55401
ECMC will email you if we have follow-up questions regarding your submission.
Once your completed request has been processed, ECMC will send you a confirmation email. The scholarship will be paid in a lump sum directly to your college. The check should arrive at your college within two weeks of processing. We encourage you to watch your online student account or contact your financial aid office to ensure receipt.
Note: Scholarship awards are not transferable. Any scholarship monies that are paid directly to the student may be taxable—please consult a tax advisor. Questions? Email email@example.com.